The Parker Mountain Comfort Wrap tranquility weighted blanket is the perfect addition for your relaxation routine. Since it can be heated in the microwave and cooled in the freezer, it gives an extra element of comfort. If you are one of those people who are always cold, this is a great way to keep you warm, at home, in the office or in the car. Made with 100% cotton, whole flax seed, and select dried herbs. The weight depends on the weight of the person. It is great on your lap for cold days or around any part of your body to relieve pain.
- This can be heated up in a large microwave for 7-10 minutes. Put it on for five minutes, give it a shake and then heat for another minute at a time.
- Make sure it is not touching the side of the microwave.
- While chilling in the freezer, keep it in the plastic bag that it comes in, to prevent any smells that could be in the freezer.
- To keep your therapeutic comfort wrap in top condition, like the day you bought it, put it back into the plastic packaging after you use it.
A weighted blanket should not be used on anyone three years old or younger. It should be 10% of your child’s body weight plus one or two pounds. In your order, please let me know the weight of your child.
How are your weighted blankets different than all the other ones I see online?
Parker Mountain weighted blankets stand out from all the other weighted blankets you find online for the following reasons:
1) Our blankets can be heated in a large microwave/the oven or cooled in the freezer.
2)We make them 36″ x 40″ at the biggest so that can comfortably fit over an 80-pound child. (But it is not specifically for an 80 lbs child., this size can be as big as 14-16 lbs.) They are made this size so that the weight is contained over the person rather than losing some of that weight on the side of the bed.
3) They are all custom made. If you or your child doesn’t like the fabric you see on our website, you can pick one out that you do like. Email or call us and we will work through color and texture options with you.
* MOST wraps have a solid color backing that compliments your chosen fabric.