The Parker Mountain Comfort Wrap, Pressure Point Pillow gently puts pressure on the top of your shoulders and neck. Heat it up or cool it down, sit back and relax. Made with 100% cotton material, whole flax seed and select dried herbs (if you choose).
- This can be heated up in the microwave or oven.
- Microwave – 2-4 minutes. Put it on for two minutes, give it a shake and then heat for another two minutes. Make sure it is not touching the side of the microwave. You can heat it up in the bag to keep the smell of your microwave away from the product.
- Oven – 250 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Check on it often.
- While chilling in the freezer, keep it in the plastic bag that it comes in, to prevent any smells that could be in the freezer.
- To keep your therapeutic comfort wrap in top condition, like the day you bought it, put it back into the plastic packaging after you use it.
* MOST wraps have solid color backing that compliments your chosen fabric.